Community transport and Shopmobility
Within Thinktravel and the transport team at Gloucestershire County Council, we help with needs of all in Gloucestershire, providing easy transport.
To help some people get around easily in our busy lives, there is lots of extra support available...
- Concessionary Bus pass
- The Blue Badge Scheme for parking
- Information about disabilities within social care
- The Health and Social Care Act of 2012 put people at the centre of their health and social care. To help realise that ambition, a Healthwatch organisation was set up in every local authority area across England. For Healthwatch Gloucestershire, our group includes Gloucestershire County Council, the NHS, local hospitals and voluntary organisations. You can phone them for further information.
- You could get a grant from your council if you’re disabled and need to make changes to your home
- Rardar keys - the Radar National Key Scheme key offers disabled people independent access to the 9,000 accessible locked toilets around the country.
- Cheltenham council provide a lifetime alarm service
Page updated: 07/06/2021 Page updated by: ThinkTravel