Community Transport and Shopmobility
Community transport is about meeting local needs. There are a range of Community Transport and Voluntary Car Schemes in Gloucestershire who will do what they can to can to make it as easy as possible to enable you to get around where no local bus and train services run.
Shopmobility lends manual wheelchairs,powered wheelchairs and powered scooters to members of the public with limited mobility for trips such as shopping, leisure and visits to commercial facilities within town, City or shopping centres. Use the link in the next steps section to see if Shopmobility can help you!
- Cheltenham 2017 Thinktravel Bus Map
- Community Connexions Arlingham Bus Route
- Cotswold Green Bus Route 8: Stroud Town Circular
- Cotswold Green Bus Route 40: Stroud, Nailsworth, Wootton under Edge
- Cotswold Green Bus Routes 54/54A/X54
- Cotswold Green Bus Routes 228 and 229
- Cotswold Green Bus Route 230: Stroud, Randwick, Ruscombe
- Gloucester 2017 Thinktravel Bus Map
- Stagecoach Web-site