The Communities Connected (CIC) Thinktravel toolkit, offers help and guidance to anyone with an interest in addressing local transport issues. It is targeted at community organisations, businesses and schools, as well as those planning for local development or involved in supporting the rural economy.
The toolkit provides a practical guide to encouraging sustainable transport, with links to more detailed information on issues such as workplace travel, parking problems and encouraging active travel.
The full toolkit and supporting resources are freely available to download and adapt below.
For further information, using the toolkit and additional support, please contact Communities Connected CIC firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07881 805 952
- CiC Toolkit Resource A: Access & Place Audit Photo Montage
- CiC Toolkit Resource B: Audit
- CiC Toolkit Resource C: Traffic Count Template - Traffic Flows
- CiC Toolkit Resource D: Traffic Count Template - Site Specific
- CiC Toolkit Resource E: Traffic County Template Trip Generation
- CiC Toolkit Resource F: Personalised Travel Planning
- CiC Toolkit Resource G: Parking Survey